This 504K (powered by a Sunbeam Dyak) served with the Sønnenfjeldske Flyavdeling at Kjeller from July 1921. The serial 103 had been re-allocated to this Kjeller Flyfabrikk assembled 504K after Avro 504A 103 (ex RFC B4306) had crashed on 1 April 1919.
The Bodø museum has two UH-1Bs on display, with '597' (ex US Army 60-3597) at the main entrance and inside is '079' (US Army 64-14079) in a white overall United Nations scheme, to support their operations in Lebanon in 1978.
This US Army (64-13966) was one of ten UH-1s supplied to Norway in 1966. Initially coded 'JT-B', 966 was in use with RNoAF's 720 Skvadron here at Gardermoen and the unit's detachments at Sola and Ørland.
F-84G-26-RE 51-11209 entered service with the RNoAF on 29 July 1954 and was assigned to 331 Skvadron as 'FN-2' and recoded later as 'FN-G'. In March 1958 the Thunderjet transferred to 338 Skvadron at Ørland as 'MU-5'.
This Tiger Moth II (ex RAF DE840) is in the colours of '127' the first of 17 licence-built DH.82s for the Norwegian Army Air Force in the summer of 1933 (Serials 127 to 159, with only odd numbers used). In 1935 another 21 DH.82As were built at Kjeller.
C-47A-25-DK '93797' (ex USAAF 42-93797) was of ten C-47s delivered to the RNoAF in 1950 for 335 Skvadron as 'AO-T', recoded 'BW-D' in 1951 and finally 'BW-L' in June 1956. The C-47 was used until 1960 for calibration of aviation navaids.
On 15 June 193,1 Kaje I '33' struck the water Rødmosjøen lake in Leksdale, Norway. The pilot survived the crash, but the observer died. After 75 years at the bottom of the lake, the aircraft was raised and later restored.
This Royal Norwegian Air Force F-16BM (691; 6L-10; code FN-K) of 331 Skv, received a special c/s as the RNorAF celebrated its 75th anniversary in 2019.
Norway was inspired to paint this Fighting Falcon in the colors of a Spitfire it once used.
One of 28 Bird Dogs delivered to the RNoAF, 4953 entered service with the Norwegian Army Field Artillery for observation and FAC-duties in August 1968. The aircraft was modified to O-1G standard in 1976, but the Bird Dog retained the O-1A designation.