Built by HFB at Finkenwerder, Hamburg, 50+56 served the FlugzeugFührerSchule-S (FFS-S) at Wunstorf and subsequently LTG-63 at Hohn for almost her entire operational life. The aircraft came to Gatow on 11 September 2011.
This Phantom saw very brief active service with the Luftwaffe. After some 20 flying hours, the aircraft was transferred to the Technische Schule der Luftwaffe 1 (TSLw-1) at Kaufbeuren in Bavaria as a Ground Instructional Airframe.
In 1986 20+37 received this striking c/s to celebrate the 30th anniversary of LVR-1 at Erding. After some years on display at Uetersen and here at Gatow, the 104 departed in January 2020 for the Volandia aviation museum near Milan-Malpensa airport.
In November 1956 two Fiat-built Model-221 aircraft were supplied to Germany for use as spares. This F-86K, (USAF 55-4881) is seen here in the markings of Jagdgeschwader 74 as based at Ahlhorn air base in 1961.
Fading colours on 99+40. This aircraft entered Luftwaffe service as 34+61 with WaffenSchule-50 at Fürstenfeldbruck in Bavaria. After service with JBG-41 the T3 became a target tug with Condor Flugdienst at Hohn air base as 99+40.