ZD711/079 about to release the brakes as the lead aircraft, ZD849/110, is already thundering down RWY-23. On 17 April 2017 both aircraft took part in a farewell flight (as 'Poker-51' Flight) over several Scottish stations, including the Tain Ranges.
Canberra TT.18 WJ721 has seen service with No.7 Squadron at RAF St. Mawgan until 1981. The machine was scrapped in 1988, but the forward fuselage has been saved and restored by a private collector and is on loan to Morayvia.
LZ766 was built in 1944 at Trafford Park, Manchester, by F. Hills & Sons and test flown at Barton. In 1949 the Proctor became G-ALCK. After some years with the Air Training Corps at Tamworth, the machine became part of the Skyfame Collection.