Passed to the Belgian Air Force as an instructional airframe. By 1947 it had been made airworthy and ended up flying with the serial ‘G-1’. Sold off in 1953 it became ‘OO-NIC’ in private hands. Rescued in the 1970s it was restored using parts of T
R1914 made her post restoration flight on 30 November 2014 from Langham, Norfolk, in the hands of Henry Labouchere. The Magister had seen RAF service with 137 and 604 Squadrons as well as with the Middle Wallop Station Flight.
This Magister originally started its career at 16 Elementary Flying Training School, RAF Burnaston with serial V1075. It was rebuilt after a crash in the fifties using the fuselage, tailplane, fin and rudder of 1938-built N3788.