U-288 was one of 10 D.26s licence-built by the Eidgenössische Konstruktionswerkstätte at Thun (K+W Thun). Previously on display at Dübendorf, the D.26 is now preserved in the Verkehrshaus der Schweiz, Lucerne.
In 1938/39 the Flugwaffe acquired 15 Bf 108B-1 (serials A-201 to A-215), with another 3 to follow (A-216, ex HB-EKU in 1942) and 2 interned Luftwaffe Taifuns in the last days of April, 1945. A-210 is preserved in the Verkehrshaus der Schweiz.
Preserved in the Verkehrshaus der Schweiz in Lucerne is Bü-133C U-60, licence-built by Doflug at Altenrhein. U-60 was delivered to the Swiss Air Force on 28 September 1937 and served until 31 December 1968.