In November 1956 two Fiat-built Model-221 aircraft were supplied to Germany for use as spares. This F-86K, (USAF 55-4881) is seen here in the markings of Jagdgeschwader 74 as based at Ahlhorn air base in 1961.
Fading colours on 99+40. This aircraft entered Luftwaffe service as 34+61 with WaffenSchule-50 at Fürstenfeldbruck in Bavaria. After service with JBG-41 the T3 became a target tug with Condor Flugdienst at Hohn air base as 99+40.