'Red 47' served as a gate guard at Kluczewo Air Base in North-Western Poland until the base closed in 1992. Kluczewo/Stargard had been the base of the 159. Guards Fighter Aviation Regiment and operated the MiG-21PF/PFM versions from 1964 until 1970.
originally build in 1974 this monument was beautifully restored in 2002 and serves today as a memorial for the presence of the Soviet Air Force in Großenhain from 1945 until 1993. (its actual board number was "30 red")