Delivered to 324 Squadron at Leeuwarden on 27 August 1956 as '3P-16', N-144 spent a short time with 327 Squadron at Soesterberg, before returning to Friesland in December 1957 for service with 325 Squadron and the Leeuwarden Vliegdienst.
Painted in the colors of the Thunderbolts, this is a new addition to IAF Museum Palam. IAF’s aerobatic team formed under Wg Cdr PS Brar that was a joy to watch in its day. Thunderbolts were from No. 20 Sqn. “Lightnings”.