This A-26 was built at Tulsa in 1944 and delivered to the USAAF as 44-35562. Post-war it was converted by On Mark into a demilitarised, executive transport Marketeer, acquiring this 'Sexy Sue' noseart along the way.
This Invader saw brief service with 572 BS, 391 BG. USAAF 43-22653 was noted with code 'P2-C' at Nordholz, East-Friesland, in March 1945. From 1963 the Tulsa-built aircraft spent many years as fire fighter in the US (N9402Z) and Canada (C-GPTW).
This A-26 was manufactured in Oklahoma and delivered to the USAAF during May 1945. After a short time in storage she served with various ANG units before retirement in 1958.
She is now painted as an aircraft with the 69th TRG, Ninth AF during WWII.