TFC's P-40C 41-13357 is finished as P-40C 39-159 as used by the Technical Training Command at Chanute Field, Illinois, in 1940. Stripped of the standard olive drab camouflage, the aircraft served as a personal ‘hack’ for base excecutive staff.
Westland-built Spitfire LF.Vc was presented to 129 (Mysore) Squadron at RAF Ibsley on 31 May, 1943, donated by the British community in Urugay. First post-restoration flight took place on 15 May, 2015 by Peter Monk from Biggin Hill.
PR.XI PL983 in her 1945 4 Squadron PR-blue colours. Note the one-piece windscreen and the name of Lettice Curtis, former Air Transport Auxiliary pilot, who broke the 100 km closed-circuit speed record of 313.208 mph in PL983 on 28 August 1948.
Back in UK skies is former TFC Thunderbolt G-THUN / NX47DD, now in the markings of P-47D-40-RA 45-49192 'Nellie', 492 FS, 48 FG as based at RAF Ibsley in Hampshire. G-THUN made her first flight from Sywell on 4 May 2018 in the hands of Pete Kynsey.