Even if the correctness of the colours on this CR.42 is debatable, MM5701 is a prized exhibit. The fighter of the 95 Squadriglia was highly likely brought down by Spitfires of 41 Squadron and force-landed near Orfordness lighthouse on 11th November, 1940.
By February 1917, this B.E.2c, built by Ruston, Proctor and Co of Lincoln, served with 50 (Home Defence) Squadron at Swingate Down (Dover). The aircraft came to the IWM in 1919.
Serial 2699 is on the undersides of the lower wings only.
TFC's FM-2 Wildcat warming-up for a practice display prior to Flying Legends 2018. G-RUMW is in the markings of JV579/F of 846 Squadron aboard the Attacker-Class escort carrier HMS Tracker in the summer of 1944.
This B-29 was built by Bell at Atlanta and delivered in August 1945. It was converted to a TB-29 and modified for radar evaluation in April 1950. It is now on display at the Strategic Air and Space Museum, acquiring this nose art after restoration.