See my 57 Photos
Location: S.F. Bay Area, CA
|#6982 2015-11-25 GMT-5 hours|
We've recently had a large number of cancellations or issues with renewals. This is all handled through PayPal and sadly they are doing a pretty lousy job! You would think they would avoid issues like this as it's a loss of revenue on their part and unfortunately headaches for us. Here's how finicky the subscription process through PayPal is:
1) You update your credit card information or add a new card = Subscription cancelation at airfighters.com
2) Your credit card now has a new expiration date = Subscription cancelation at airfighters.com
3) You change your bank account information = Subscription cancelation at airfighters.com
4) PayPal updates their subscription code = Subscription cancelation at airfighters.com
Well, you get the point. So, the easiest thing to do is start a new subscription.
If your subscription will not renew and you have received emails from PayPal that it is failing:
1) Log in to your PayPal account and cancel the current airfighters.com cancellation
2) Simply navigate to this page: http://www.airfighters.com/page=upgrade and start a new subscription
Sorry for all the trouble and thanks for your support!