See my 6 Photos
|#6659 2014-06-26 GMT-5 hours|
If you could combine your annual holidays with visiting a great air show, and maybe a great museum, related to aviation, or military, or both, and also spend some time in a nice area, where would you go?
I`m currently thinking about taking such a trip. First I thought about doing this trip:
- fly from Frankfurt to Orlando
- stay some days at the Orlando area
- visit the KSC and the warbird museum at Titusville
- visit the Pensacola air show
- fly to New York, do some sightseeing, visit USS Intrepid, stay some days
- fly to Chicago, stay some days, do some sightseeing
- go to Oshkosh, to see the air show
- fly to San Francisco, for sightseeing and visit the USS Pampanito
- fly to Seattle for the Boeing air show
That sounds great, problem is, it is far too expensive.
So maybe I should change my planning a bit, and visit just one air show, one museum, and do a bit of sightseeing, ralaxing at the beach or pool.
What is your advice on where to go?
F-14 Tomcat 4-ever!:)